19 July 2021: Ibiza is always an extremely popular hotspot for British holidaymakers and even though the beloved Balearic Island is currently on the UK’s amber list, both vaccinated and unvaccinated visitors can still travel to Ibiza to soak up the sun this summer.
Whilst current travel rules are somewhat complicated, fear not. Here’s the Smart Guide to Travelling to Ibiza This Summer, detailing all you need to know:
- Spain’s current guidelines state that if you show proof of a full vaccination record at least 14-days prior to entering Ibiza, then you will be allowed into the island. If you’re not fully vaccinated, then you can show a negative Covid test (PCR, LAMP, TMR or NEAR – antigen tests are not accepted) before you fly, conducted by one of the government’s approved test providers. Click here for the full list.
- 48 hours before you return to the UK, fill in a passenger locator form It’s free and all done online.
- In line with current government guidelines that came into effect at 4 a.m. today (19 July 2021), travellers that are fully vaccinated can holiday on the island and not have to quarantine when they return. If you’re not fully vaccinated, then unfortunately current UK rules state you have to quarantine for ten days.
- Book a private test on day 2 on arrival back into the UK. You can find a travel test provider here.
Visitors looking to fly to Ibiza this summer, can do so using Smart Aviation’s 16-years of private jet charter experience. Not only can visitors travel safely and avoid busy terminals, they can travel in style and to their own agenda via private jet. Our bespoke operation takes care of all the personal touches including baggage management, on-board service and high-quality dining, as well as luxury transfers.
Smart Aviation’s Head of VIP Charter, James Gregory, said: “Ibiza is always a top destination for our private jet operation and this year is no different. With all the movement within the traffic light system, travel guidelines continue to be very complicated, however, our expert team will continue to provide our clients with the most up-to-date advice. Holidaymakers can still have a fantastic holiday in Ibiza this summer and we’ll ensure their journey there is stress-free.”
Our business revolves around you
- Exactly what you need
- You’re dealing with the experts. Our goal is excellence in service and execution – our extensive knowledge and expertise ensure we deliver.
Cost effective with no compromise
- Our unrivalled operator relationships and leverage in the European market ensures you get the most cost-effective solution, without compromising on quality.
We are always available
- Our operational support team is on-hand 24/7, 365 days a year, to deal with the unexpected and keep you flying – for total peace of mind.