Smart Aviation have noticed an increase of 18% in bookings for private jet charters over the last two weeks.
Mark Hawkins Managing Director, Smart Aviation specialises on the commercial and group charter division of the business.
“COVID-19 continues to cause much panic worldwide. The threat to businesses and individuals has forced many major events to be cancelled. Flights have been suspended and global restrictions in place. Our private jet bookings team have reported an increase in private jet enquiries and bookings. The Smart team are here to help those who require travel arrangements,” said Mark.
– You really can buy time; travel to your exact schedule
– You dictate when the plane departs and where from
– We can handle complex itineraries and multiple stops with ease
– Luxurious cabins
– Space and privacy
– Bespoke menus and refreshments
– Get nearer to your final destination; chartering opens up a whole other world of smaller airports to fly to
– No waiting, most private charters fly from private terminals
– Avoid long airport queues or security hold ups
– No baggage limits
– The flexibility to change flight times or airports
– A cost-effective option, taking into account all the benefits and cost of first-class travel with some commercial airlines.
Contact Smart Aviation for a non-obligatory quote today.